Select your stay dates to check availability at Hokkaikan Ohanabo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hokkaikan Ohanabo in Kyoto (Shimogyo), you'll be minutes from Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This ryokan is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Breakfast is available for a fee.
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free reception
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Down comforter
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy