Select your stay dates to check availability at Hodakaso Sanganoyu
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hodakaso Sanganoyu in Takayama, you'll be convenient to Hirayuotaki Fall and Hirayu Waterfall. This ryokan is within the vicinity of Taisho Pond and Tashiro Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bathrobes and slippers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. This ryokan also features an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hodakaso Sanganoyu. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Arcade/game room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy