Select your stay dates to check availability at Hodakaso Sanganoyu
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hodakaso Sanganoyu in Takayama, you'll be minutes from Alpes Street Hotsprings and Mt. Norikura. This ryokan is within close proximity of Mt. Norikura and Shin Hotaka Ropeway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Private bathrooms with showers feature bathrobes and slippers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. This ryokan also features an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hodakaso Sanganoyu. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy