Select your stay dates to check availability at HM Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at HM Hotel in Balneario Camboriu, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Sao Sebastiao Church, and close to Canto Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Taquarinhas Beach and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Indoor pool
- Year Built 1978
- Arcade/game room
- Children's pool
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.80 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy