Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan
Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hitoyoshi Onsen Nabeyahonkan, you'll be centrally located in Hitoyoshi, steps from Yuyama Onsen and minutes from Kamata Brewery. This ryokan is within close proximity of Hitoyoshi Castle and Aoi Aso Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and slippers. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Hitoyoshi? This ryokan has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free long-term parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee shop or café
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy