Select your stay dates to check availability at Hinodeya Ryokan
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hinodeya Ryokan in Ito, you'll be minutes from Music Box Museum of Izu and close to Izu Oceanic Park. This ryokan is within close proximity of Hachimangukinomiya Shrine and Jogasaki Suspension Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with hair dryers are provided.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Spa tub
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free train station pickup
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shared bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 856 and JPY 1620 per person (approximately)