Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Osaka
About the Hotel
Located in Kita (Umeda), Hilton Osaka is minutes from Herbis Plaza and Osaka Shiki Theater. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 527 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 16
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 2100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy