Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Osaka
About the Hotel
Located in Osaka (Kita), Hilton Osaka is minutes from Herbis Plaza and Hanshin Department Store. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 527 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 16
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 35
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1986
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 2100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy