Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Durban
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hilton Durban, you'll be centrally located in Durban, steps from Durban International Convention Centre and Durban Exhibition Centre. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of The Old Fort and Kwa Muhle Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor pool
- Conference center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Roll-in shower
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Year Built 1997
- Number of floors - 16
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- Spa services on site
- Meeting rooms 13
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 195 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 170 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 170 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 450 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 80 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy