Hilton Bath City
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Bath City
Hilton Bath City
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hilton Bath City, you'll be centrally located in Bath, steps from Bath Postal Museum and Bath Central Library. This eco-friendly hotel is close to Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bath? This hotel has 3401 square feet (316 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1973
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (feet) - 3401
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 316
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- LCD TV
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35.0 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy