Hida Hotel Plaza
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hida Hotel Plaza
Hida Hotel Plaza
About the Hotel
Located in Takayama, Hida Hotel Plaza is minutes from Okura Falls and Hida Kokubunji Temple. This hotel is within close proximity of Hida Kokubun-ji and Lacquerware Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takayama? This hotel has facilities measuring 548 square feet (51 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 548
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Year Built 1985
- Free self parking
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Luggage storage
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1663 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy