Hida Hotel Plaza
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hida Hotel Plaza
Hida Hotel Plaza
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hida Hotel Plaza in Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen), you'll be minutes from Takayama Tourist Information Center and close to Miyagawa Morning Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Kusakabe Mingei-kan and Takayama Yatai Kaikan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takayama? This hotel has facilities measuring 548 square feet (51 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 548
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free self parking
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1663 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy