Select your stay dates to check availability at Hibiscus Regal
About the Hotel
Located in Norfolk Island (Burnt Pine), Hibiscus Regal is convenient to Norfolk Island Botanic Garden and Norfolk Island National Park. This apartment is within close proximity of Mount Pitt and Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free airport transportation
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Separate bedroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed size double
- Sofa bed
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy