Select your stay dates to check availability at Hibiscus Regal
About the Hotel
Located in Norfolk Island (Burnt Pine), Hibiscus Regal is convenient to Norfolk Island National Park and Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area. This apartment is within close proximity of Emily Bay Beach and Anson Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free airport transportation
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Iron/ironing board
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Hair dryer
- Separate bedroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size double
- Blackout drapes/curtains
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy