Select your stay dates to check availability at Hibiscus Crown
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hibiscus Crown in Burnt Pine, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Bounty Folk Museum and Norfolk Island Botanic Garden. This apartment is within close proximity of Norfolk Island National Park and Mount Pitt.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Accessible bathroom
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy