Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda
Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda
About the Hotel
This hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 471 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Number of floors - 18
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 226
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 22 April 2018 to 24 April 2018 (dates subject to change).