Select your stay dates to check availability at Hatago
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hatago in Higashiagatsuma, you'll be within the vicinity of Agatsuma Canyon and Karuizawa Snow Park. This ryokan is within the region of Akaiwa Community Center and Shiraito Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in one of the ryokan's 2 coffee shops/cafés.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Free train station pickup
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.