Harumi Grand Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Harumi Grand Hotel
Harumi Grand Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Harumi Grand Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, convenient to KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of Tsukiji Fish Market and Nakagin Capsule Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Harumi Grand Hotel. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 540/h
- Late check-out fee: JPY 540/h
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 December 2016 to 14 January 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms