Harbor Querência Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Harbor Querência Hotel
Harbor Querência Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Harbor Querência Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Cascavel, convenient to Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida and Marumbi Peak. This hotel is within close proximity of Migrant Square and Vereador Luis Picoli Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Cascavel? This hotel features 2992 square feet (278 square meters) of event facilities.
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 109
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 10,00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy