Hara Palace Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hara Palace Hotel
Hara Palace Hotel
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Curitiba with a stay at Hara Palace Hotel, minutes from Shopping Estacao and Baixada Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of Curitiba Shopping Center and Railway Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free valet parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.