Happy Village & Camping
Select your stay dates to check availability at Happy Village & Camping
Happy Village & Camping
About the Hotel
When you stay at Happy Village & Camping in Rome, you'll be next to a golf course and within the vicinity of Billions and Olympic Stadium. This romantic caravan park/campground is within the vicinity of Auditorium Parco della Musica and MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional amenities at this caravan park/campground include a picnic area and barbecue grills.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Happy Village & Camping, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Children's pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free train station drop-off
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 3.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per person (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 100.00
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy