Select your stay dates to check availability at Hangetsu
About the Hotel
Located in Abuta, Hangetsu is in the mountains and convenient to Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and Niseko Village. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Noasc and Lake Hangetsu Nature Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this condo include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Ski passes available
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Concierge services
- Free area shuttle
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Separate bedroom
- LCD TV
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 35000 per vehicle (one way)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy