Select your stay dates to check availability at Hangar Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Hangar Hotel places you in the heart of Belem, convenient to Bosque Rodrigues Alves Jardim Botanico da Amazonia and Utinga State Park. This hotel is within the vicinity of Basilica of Our Lady of Nazareth and Docas Station Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Limited parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy