Select your stay dates to check availability at Hanamurasaki
About the Hotel
Located in Kaga, Hanamurasaki is on the boardwalk, minutes from Mori Mitsuko Ichiza Memorial Museum, and close to Ayatori Bridge. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Kakusenkei Park and Yamanaka Lacquerware Traditional Industry Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and LCD televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and hot springs. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hanamurasaki.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 7
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free train station pickup
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 6300-7200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy