Hakuba Highland Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakuba Highland Hotel
Hakuba Highland Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hakuba Highland Hotel in Hakuba, you'll be in the mountains and convenient to Hakuba Green Sports Park and Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Happo Information Center and Hakuba Olympic Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features hot springs and a health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hakuba Highland Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free train station pickup
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Free train station drop-off
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1260 for adults and JPY 840 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy