Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakonenomori Okada
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hakonenomori Okada in Hakone, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Gyokuren Shrine and Tamadare Falls. This hotel is within close proximity of Shogenji Temple and Key Hiraga Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hakonenomori Okada.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1998
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)