Hakone Pax Yoshino
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakone Pax Yoshino
Hakone Pax Yoshino
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hakone Pax Yoshino in Hakone, you'll be on the riverwalk and minutes from Tamadare Falls and Gyokuren Shrine. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Shogenji Temple and Key Hiraga Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and a nightclub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hakone Pax Yoshino. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a library. Event facilities at this ryokan consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- In-room accessibility
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: JPY 100 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy