Select your stay dates to check availability at Haimurubushi
About the Hotel
Located in Kohama Island, Haimurubushi is on the boardwalk and within the vicinity of Kondoi Beach and Hoshisuna Beach. This 4-star resort is within the region of Mt. Komi and Kannonzaki Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free long-term parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1979
- Number of floors - 2
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Full-service spa
- Free self parking
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 09 February 2019 to 09 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms