Haevichi Resort Jeju
Select your stay dates to check availability at Haevichi Resort Jeju
Haevichi Resort Jeju
About the Hotel
With a stay at Haevichi Resort Jeju in Seogwipo (Pyoseon), you'll be minutes from Pyoseon Beach and Jeju Folk Village Museum. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Kim Younggap Gallery Dumoak and Ilchul Land.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's club (free)
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limited housekeeping
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower only
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 33000 for adults and KRW 19000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy