Select your stay dates to check availability at Flaat Basavilbaso
About the Hotel
A stay at Flaat Basavilbaso places you in the heart of Buenos Aires, walking distance from Plaza San Martin and Torre de los Ingleses. This apartment is close to Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Indoor pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2006
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy