Gunyah Country Estate
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gunyah Country Estate
Gunyah Country Estate
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gunyah Country Estate in Windwhistle, you'll be in the mountains and within the region of Rakaia Gorge and Black Diamond Safaris. This 4-star bed & breakfast is within the region of Methven Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Edwardian bed & breakfast also features complimentary babysitting/childcare, ski storage, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the bed & breakfast's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This bed & breakfast has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1912
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Individually furnished
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: NZD 30 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy