Gunyah Country Estate
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gunyah Country Estate
Gunyah Country Estate
About the Hotel
When you stay at Gunyah Country Estate in Windwhistle, you'll be in the mountains and within the vicinity of Washpen Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Edwardian bed & breakfast also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ski storage, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the bed & breakfast's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This bed & breakfast has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1912
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 30.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: NZD 30.00 (from 0 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 30.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: NZD 30.00 (from 0 to 18 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy