Select your stay dates to check availability at Guesthouse YULULU
About the Hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse YULULU in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be minutes from Kyoto International Manga Museum and close to Nijo Castle. This guesthouse is close to Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Shared bathroom
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.