Select your stay dates to check availability at Guesthouse YAHATA
About the Hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse YAHATA in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be convenient to Costume Museum and Nijo Castle. This guesthouse is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy