Select your stay dates to check availability at Guesthouse Ga-Jyun
About the Hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse Ga-Jyun in Kyoto (Higashiyama), you'll be minutes from Shoren-in Temple and Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art. This guesthouse is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1950
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy