Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Santiago
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Santiago in Las Condes, you'll be next to a golf course and minutes from Parque Arauco Mall and KidZania Santiago. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Parque Araucano and La Parva Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Las Condes? This hotel has 6671 square feet (620 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Full-service spa
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free valet parking
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 6671
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 16500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 42000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: CLP 63000 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 39000.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 54000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 280000.00
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.