Grand Hotel Palace
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hotel Palace
Grand Hotel Palace
About the Hotel
Grand Hotel Palace is centrally located in Terracina, walking distance from Terracina Port and close to Tempio di Giove Anxur. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Temple of Jupiter Anxur and Piccolo Lido.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Terracina? This hotel has 3767 square feet (350 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Babysitting or childcare
- Direct access to private beach
- Concierge services
- Private beach nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Accessible bathroom
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Conference space
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 3767
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 21 December 2016 to 27 December 2016 (dates subject to change).