Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa
Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa, you'll be centrally located in Syracuse, steps from Porta Marina and minutes from Temple of Apollo. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Archimede and Palazzo Lanza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Syracuse? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1890
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Children's club (free)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy