Grand Harbour Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Harbour Hotel
Grand Harbour Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Harbour Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Southampton, steps from Old City Walls and Mayflower Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tudor House and Garden and The Quays.
Stay in one of 173 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Southampton? This hotel has 11484 square feet (1066.88 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms 10
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Steam room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1994
- Conference space size (feet) - 11484
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1066.88
- Luggage storage
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Fitness facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Plasma TV
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.95 for adults and GBP 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 25.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy