Select your stay dates to check availability at Retreats Victoria
About the Hotel
When you stay at Retreats Victoria in Surf Coast, you'll be next to a golf course and convenient to Epic Surf School and Australian Skydive. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Surf World Museum and Torquay Central Farmers Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include microwaves and washers/dryers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor tennis court or take in the view from a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 2005
- Tennis on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free self parking
- Separate living room
- Individually decorated
- DVD player
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: AUD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy