Novotel Rio Copacabana
Select your stay dates to check availability at Novotel Rio Copacabana
Novotel Rio Copacabana
About the Hotel
With a stay at Novotel Rio Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be minutes from Praia do Leme and Forte Duque de Caxias. This 4-star hotel is close to Sugar Loaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer.
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 05 January 2018 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Swimming pool
- Select guestrooms