Golden Tulip Belem
Select your stay dates to check availability at Golden Tulip Belem
Golden Tulip Belem
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Belem with a stay at Golden Tulip Belem, minutes from Basilica de Nossa Senhora de Nazare and Basilica of Our Lady of Nazareth. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Universidade Federal do Para and Basílica Santuario de Nazaré.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy