Go Inn Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability at Go Inn Manaus
Go Inn Manaus
About the Hotel
With a stay at Go Inn Manaus, you'll be centrally located in Manaus, steps from Palacio da Justica and Manaus Courthouse. This hotel is within close proximity of Church of Sao Sebastiao and Teatro Amazonas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour business center
- In-room accessibility
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 80.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy