Select your stay dates to check availability at Gion Shinmonso
About the Hotel
A stay at Gion Shinmonso places you in the heart of Kyoto, minutes from Yasaka Shrine and close to Kiyomizu Temple. This ryokan is close to Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)