Select your stay dates to check availability at Gion Hatanaka
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gion Hatanaka, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Yasaka Shrine and minutes from Maruyama Park. This 4-star ryokan is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Digital TV service
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3240 for adults and JPY 3240 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy