GHL Hotel Hamilton
Select your stay dates to check availability at GHL Hotel Hamilton
GHL Hotel Hamilton
About the Hotel
Located in Bogota (Zona Rosa), GHL Hotel Hamilton is minutes from Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and El Retiro Shopping Centre. This hotel is within close proximity of Andino Commercial Center and Clinica del Country.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 7
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 47.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55.000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy