Gaya Centre Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gaya Centre Hotel
Gaya Centre Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gaya Centre Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kota Kinabalu, steps from Suria Sabah Shopping Mall and Wisma Merdeka. This hotel is within close proximity of KK Esplanade and Signal Hill Observatory Platform.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 25 for adults and MYR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy