Select your stay dates to check availability at Furuya Ryokan
About the Hotel
When you stay at Furuya Ryokan in Atami, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya and Yuzen Shrine. This ryokan is within close proximity of Kinomiya Shrine and Atami Plum Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- DVD player
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240.00 per day