Select your stay dates to check availability at Fujinoyado Ohashi
About the Hotel
Located in Fujikawaguchiko, Fujinoyado Ohashi is minutes from Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days and Yagizaki Park. This ryokan is within close proximity of Yamanashi Gem Museum and Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fujinoyado Ohashi.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Year Built 1969
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night