Fuji Lake Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Fuji Lake Hotel
Fuji Lake Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Fuji Lake Hotel in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be minutes from Fuji Museum and Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway. This hotel is within close proximity of Ide Sake Brewery and Yamanashi Gem Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1971
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2200.00 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 150 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy