Fuente de Agua Cusco Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Fuente de Agua Cusco Hotel
Fuente de Agua Cusco Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Fuente de Agua Cusco Hotel in Cusco, you'll be minutes from Plaza Tupac Amaru and close to National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco. This hotel is within close proximity of Garcilaso de la Vega Stadium and Ciudadela de Mauk'allaqta.
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 10 km.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 2010
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 68 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy