Select your stay dates to check availability at Friends Hostel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Friends Hostel in Lima (Miraflores), you'll be minutes from Amano Museum and close to ChocoMuseo. This hostel is within close proximity of Parque del Amor and Calle de las Pizzas.
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy