Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Select your stay dates to check availability at Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Four Seasons Hotel Austin
About the Hotel
A stay at Four Seasons Hotel Austin places you in the heart of Austin, walking distance from Austin Convention Center and Austin Children's Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Town Lake and Frost Bank Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has 18000 square feet (1672 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Free reception
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 9
- In-room accessibility
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa services on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Meeting rooms 7
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy