Four Points by Sheraton Montevideo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Four Points by Sheraton Montevideo
Four Points by Sheraton Montevideo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Four Points by Sheraton Montevideo, you'll be centrally located in Montevideo, steps from Intendencia Lookout and Museum of the History of Art. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Montevideo Museum of Art History and Fountain of Locks.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montevideo? This hotel has facilities measuring 2863 square feet (266 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 266
- Pool sun loungers
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference center
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free wired Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy