Florida Inn Ocean Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Florida Inn Ocean Hotel
Florida Inn Ocean Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Florida Inn Ocean Hotel in Porto Seguro (Taperapua Beach), you'll be minutes from Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa and close to Axe Moi Entertainment Complex. This family-friendly motel is within close proximity of Taperapuan Beach and Complexo Barramares.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a waterslide. Additional features at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Florida Inn Ocean Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Billiards or pool table
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.